When the editors of The washington Mail selected our Person Of The year for 2021,
we also concluded that our selection was such a great inventor that he should be selected by our publication as person of the year every single year; and that’s exactly what we have done. With no extensive discussions, zero debates, and enthusiastic support, the Washington Mail editors and writing staff have unanimously voted genius inventor Andre Gray as the Washington Mail Person of The Year 2022, for the second year in a row. And rightfully so. It was (and still is) Gray”s revolutionary inventions that got us through COVID-!9 and its never ending variants that are still forcing lockdowns in certain countries around the world like China.
Gray’s revolutionary inventions contributions are not relevant for just a few years or a decade. His revolutionary inventions have transformed the world from an analog society to a digital one with far reaching and deeply profound implications that will last for many centuries to come. To show how great a creative force he is, here are some of Gray’s major career highlights from 2022 alone:
(1) Gray coined the phrase ‘Metaverse of Things’ on May 31, 2020 and began using it on his Youtube channel. By this phrase,Gray meant that everything in the metaverse will, somehow, be connected to each other.
(2) Firmly believing that the metaverse is the next phase of the internet, Gray wrote and produced the song (and the video) titled ‘Metaverse Killed The Internet Star’. This song is already considered to be the de-facto anthem of the metaverse. This song title is also a play on “Internet Killed The Video Star’, the internet anthem also written and produced by Gray back in 1988.
(3) Coining the phrase ‘GoT: Galaxy of Things’ three years ago and then composing & producing a song by the same name and uploading it to Youtube on February 14, 2022, Gray exhibited the expansion of his imagination by issuing a call to action that everything in the galaxy can and should be connected to each other.
(4) ANDREMEDA is a futuristic village on Mars, where its citizens are composed of only androids, cyborgs and xenobots. With a maximum population of three hundred citizens, ANDREMEDA will, according to Gray, function as the Silicon Valley of Mars.
(5) Gray Topped the Daily Silicon Valley’s “The World’s Top 10 Greatest Inventors of All Time” list 2022.
(6) Gray also topped the Washington Mail’s “The Ten Most Powerful Blacks in Technology 2022”.
(7) In a well deserved honor, The London defender named Gray as the number one most influential person in the world on their “The London Defender ‘ Power 100’ Most Influential People in The World 2022”.
Social Media Still Reigns
Before, during and supposedly after COVID lockdowns around the world, social media was (and still is) a major medium of staying in contact with family, friends, coworkers and others who are in our orbit. Invented in 1995 by Andre Gray, and originally intended as an online marketing and branding tool, it did, in fact, become an indispensable marketing and branding tool that went on to set the exact template for social media. Once the blogging and sharing features were added to the EPK, social media was born. So without the invention of the EPK, there would be no Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, YouTube and all other social media platforms which have now grown to become a multi-trillion dollar industry.
In the summer of 1988, Gray invented the world’s very first internet bot he named ‘inkling’ and infused it with artificial intelligence. Even though it took decades before internet bots became truly fashionable in pop culture and on the web, research has shown that 75% of all supposed human activities are actually sophisticated internet bots posing as human beings. In other words, without internet bots, the internet would not have grown to its massive size that it is today. So, basically, internet bots are the internet.
The Smartphone Is Still Addictive
With each passing year, people around the world seem to grow even closer to their smartphones. Taking a unique view of his IBM Simon Personal Communicator phone as only he can, Gray purposefully transformed the cellular phone from just a boring device used for text and phone calls into a multimedia got-to-have gadget. 1994 was one of Andre Gray’s miracle years. In 1994, Gray invented ringtones & ringbacks that are now on 15 billion mobile phones and counting. The SYNC Programming Language, the world’s very first third-party downloadable app and ringtones programming language, single-handedly started the mobile app industry that is now a multi-trillion dollar industry.
In 1998, Gray invented Microgrooves Electronic or simply Microgrooves-E for short. This downloadable multimedia app had features that allowed entire albums to be played and the capability to record and playback both audio & video. As for the voicemail icon that’s on all 15 billion mobile phones, Gray invented it way back in 1988,too. It is for these reasons why Gray is often cited as being responsible for about 80% of how smartphones work.
It is for these revolutionary and world-changing inventions, and many more of his innovations not mentioned here, why we are more than happy and confident with Andre Gray as our choice as person of the year at The Washington Mail. This inventive genius, who is the No.1 ranked inventor in the world for the past three decades is, once again,The Washington Mail Person Of The Year 2022. Congratulations Andre Gray.
You may also like
The Save Earth Mission: A Global Movement Towards a Sustainable Future
Leading Utility Token YES WORLD gets listed on LaToken Exchange
Unlocking the AI Revolution: Nvidia Stock Emerges as the Beacon for Block Banking’s Future
An Exclusive Interview with the Young & Dynamic Entrepreneur, Roberto.
The Real Life 007: Tony Schiena Takes on Mount Everest for Documentary on Ukrainian Climber Antonina Samoilova